What is the Three Rivers Council?
The Three Rivers Council (TRC) is a council of the JAX Chamber merging the North and West councils. TRC represents communities to the West and North of the St John’s River. Jacksonville is known as the River City because of its multiple rivers – most popular of which is the St. John’s River. It is the longest river in the state of Florida, flowing through 12 counties and most uniquely, flows north. The St John’s River is created by the many tributaries working together to create one large body of water once it reaches the Atlantic Ocean. The Three Rivers Council is named after the three major rivers that help make up the St John’s, the Broward, Trout and Ortega Rivers on the West and North regions of Jacksonville.
At Three Rivers Council, our mission is to foster meaningful relationships, embody
professionalism, drive growth, and create engaging experiences for all.
About the TRC
Find out about our mission, methods, and the results of our
decades of advocacy
In the Community
Part of TRC’s mission is to help the community we serve, thru
public works and scholarships.
Want a Moment in the Spotlight?
Our Spotlight Speaker program gives our members the opportunity to showcase their business to other members during our Lunch with Leaders Event.
SBLY Nominations are Open
We are currently accepting nominations for the 2024 Small Business Leader of the Year for Three Rivers Council.
Criteria A nominee must:
- be a member of the JAX Chamber in good standing
- be an owner, partner, or shareholder of at least 25% of the business
- be active in the day-to-day management of the company
- be established locally in the same business for at least three years
- demonstrate professional business acumen and leadership
- have gross revenues of 5 million dollars or less per year for the previous three years
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates!